General Terms kingnature UAE
The general terms and conditions for EU customers can be found here.
The general terms and conditions for US customers can be
Apply to your use of this Kingnature AG Online Store and to any purchases you make through Kingnature AG Online Store.
Purchasing Kingnature Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Kingnature AG reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Kingnature AG.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Kingnature AG Online Store. Kingnature AG takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Kingnature AG online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Kingnature AG online store. Although every effort is made to keep Kingnature AG Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- Kingnature AG will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Kingnature AG will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Kingnature AG only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
- Delivery will take up to 7 business days.
- (www.kingnature.ae) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Kingnature AG may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- The full purchase price
- The delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you . The customer is responsable for shipping back the items.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition Un-opened, Not used at all. Kingnature AG will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting the Customer Care Center by email, phone or post (details below). The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
4) How To Contact Us
Our contact details can be found on our contact page.
Address: Abu Dhabi, Plaza 30, 2nd floor, Kingnature.
PO Box Number: 43522
Landline Number: 02 6311771
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Kingnature AG reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Kingnature AG Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Kingnature AG shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Kingnature AG Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Kingnature AG Online Store.
- If Kingnature AG should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Swiss law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the courts in Zurich – Switzerland.