Bones Bundle Basic – for healthy bones
To maintain healthy and strong bones and a well-functioning bone metabolism, certain micronutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin K or magnesium are essential in addition to targeted exercise. Bone metabolism refers to biological processes that serve to build up and break down bone substance and supply the cells in the bones. Healthy bones are constantly being remodelled, which is why a balanced relationship between bone breakdown and bone formation is enormously important. Osteoblasts are bone cells that are responsible for building up and regenerating bone substance. Osteoclasts, on the other hand, are cells that break down bone.
The following micronutrients are included in the Bones Bundle Basic and contribute to the normal function of bone metabolism:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
Sense and purpose of the Bones Bundle Basic
The Bones Bundle Basic contains 3 products that are coordinated, complement each other and contribute to normal bone metabolism. Vitamin D is involved in numerous functions in the body, including helping to maintain normal bones and teeth and muscle function. It also plays an important role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood. A working group of the Federal Office of Public Health concludes that at least 50 % of the Swiss population have too low a vitamin D level (Federal Office of Public Health 2012. Vitamin D deficiency: data situation, safety and recommendations for the Swiss population). Vitamin K and magnesium also contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones. Magnesium further contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and muscle function and has a function in cell division.
Products included in the Bones Bundles Basic
- Vitamin D3 Vida: 800 IU vitamin D3 per drop and 894’000 IU per bottle (net content: 30 ml).
- Vitamin K2 Vida: 120 capsules each containing 225 mg of biofermentatively derived vitamin K2 MK7 from Bacillus subtilis ssp. natto. It is over 99% in the trans variant of menaquinone-7 (MK7) and is therefore all-trans. Net content: 45 g.
- Magnesium Vida: 60 capsules with four different magnesium salts. One capsule contains 187 mg elemental, pure magnesium. Net content 65 g.
Vitamin D3 – the sunshine vitamin
Vitamin D3 Vida contains vegetarian vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil of the highest quality. Vitamin D is involved in numerous processes in the body and is therefore important for the organism. Among other things, it contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Vitamin K2 Vida – for strong bones
Biofermentatively produced vitamin K2.Vitamin K2 Vida is derived from bacteria in a fermentation process and contains no chemicals or solvent residues. It consists of over 99% menaquinone-7 (=MK7) in the trans structure, making it all-trans. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting.
Magnesium Vida – a key mineral
Magnesium Vida contains a blend of organic and inorganic magnesium salts with high bioavailability. Magnesium Vida has no side effects such as laxative effect or impairment of iron absorption.
Benefits of the Bones Bundle Basic
- Practical box to support bone metabolism
- Combination package of vitamin D3, vitamin K2 and magnesium Vida
- Superb raw materials of the highest quality
- Also suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Vegetarian products
Further bone bundle
Please also see our further bone bundle:
Buy Bones Bundle Basic online now!
Buy the Bones Bundle Basic now! You will receive a tailor-made package of products with high-quality raw materials and an optimised recipe, gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product info Bones Bundle Basic
The Bones Bundle Basic contains three different high-quality vital substance products to support the bone metabolism.
- 1 x Vitamin D3 Vida: 800 IU vitamin D3 per drop and 894’000 IU per bottle (net content: 30 ml).
- 1 x Magnesium Vida: 60 capsules with four different magnesium salts. One capsule contains 187 mg elemental, pure magnesium. Net content per can 65 g.
- 1 x Vitamin K2 Vida: 120 capsules each containing 225 mcg of biofermentatively derived vitamin K2 MK7 from Bacillus subtilis ssp. natto. It is over 99% in the trans variant of menaquinone-7 (MK7) and is therefore all-trans. Net content: 45 g.
The Bones Bundle Basic is available from stock.
Recommended intake (per day for adults)
- Vitamin D3 Vida: take 2400 IU (= 3 drops) with a high-fat main meal
- Magnesium Vida: take 2 capsules with sufficient liquid (ideally in the morning and evening)
- Vitamin K2 Vida: Take one capsule daily with sufficient liquid
Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of young children. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Bones Bundle Basic Data Sheets
Buy Bones Bundle Basic online now
Buy the Bones Bundle Basic now! You will receive a tailor-made package of products with high-quality raw materials and an optimised recipe, gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature.
There are no reviews yet.