Vitamin D3 and Coconut Oil
Vitamin D3 Vida contains Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and Coconut Oil from South East Asia. Without Alcohol.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 or Cholecalciferol, is a precursor of Vitamin D. It is an inactive essential organic compound, which the body converts to the active form, Vitamin D. Our body produces/synthesises Vitamin D3 in our skin using sunlight. However, this process is dependent on various factors of sun exposure, such as the sun position, altitude and geographical location, the weather etc. This means that anything that gets between your skin and a clear blue sky has an impact on your body’s dermal ability to produce Vitamin D from sunshine. So, in our (Swiss) latitude, the sun is too weak between November and April for dermal Vitamin D production. *
Why Coconut Oil?
Vitamin D3 is a lipid-soluble (fat) substance. For the body to absorbed Vitamin D, it should be taken with some form of lipid. In Vitamin D3 Vida we have added coconut oil as the required lipid.
Is vitamin D3 vegan?
The vitamin D3 contained in vitamin D3 Vida is extracted from wool fat (lanolin) in Germany and purified several times. Our Vitamin D3 Vida is vegetarian.
Function of Vitamin D3
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to maintaining healthy bones, normal muscle function, and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to maintaining normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal intake and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D has an important function in cell division.
- Vitamin D is required for healthy growth and healthy development of bones in children.
Vitamin-D Deficiency in Switzerland
A working group of the Swiss Federal Office of Health concludes that at least 50% of the Swiss population have a deficient vitamin D level. * A sufficient supply of vitamin D is only achieved in people who are regularly exposed to direct sunlight or who are taking an oral supplement.
A Vitamin D supplement is particularly important for
- People who are rarely in the sun,
- People who often use a sunscreen,
- Older people (vitamin D production of the skin decreases with age).
- In addition, it should be noted that the natural vitamin D sources are restricted to food. It is therefore important to eat a varied and balanced diet. Vitamin D supplements are available to complement your diet.
* Federal Office of Public Health 2012. Vitamin D deficiency: data, safety and recommendations for the Swiss population.
What are the advantages of Vitamin D3 Vida?
- Contains Vitamin D3 in a lipid (oil) base
- 1 drop contains 800 IU of Vitamin D3
- 1 x 30 ml bottle contains about 1100 drops which equates to about 894 000 IU of Vitamin D3
- Attractively Priced
- Filled in light-protected Miron Violett glass bottles. These guarantee the best storage quality.
Vitamin D3 Vida is also part of the following product bundles:
Buy Vitamin D3 Vida online now!
Buy Vitamin D3 Vida online now! You will receive a product with high-quality raw materials and an optimized recipe, which is gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product information for Vitamin D3 Vida
Vitamin D3 Vida contains medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil (Southeast Asia), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and a natural source of vitamin E to protect against oxidation. The product contains no alcohol. Net content: 30 ml. Vitamin D3 Vida availability – in Stock. One bottle of vitamin D3 Vida contains 10’200 mcg (=408’000 IU) vitamin D3 and corresponds to approx. 500 drops. One drop contains 20 mcg (= 800 IU) vitamin D3. The bottle is made of special Miron violet glass, which ensures the quality of the Vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 Vida is also available in your pharmacy or drugstore (Pharmacode/PZN: Switzerland 7181513 | Germany 13750323 | Austria 4765863).
Recommended dosage – Vitamin D3 Vida
Contact us for dosage and how best to take this product.
Nutritional values of Vitamin D3 Vida
|for 3 drops|
|Vitamin D3||60 μg (= 2400 IE) (1200% *)|
* = % of the nutrient reference amount (NRV)
Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Datasheet of Vitamin D3 Vida
You can find all product information in the Datasheet Vitamin D3 Vida.
Buy Vitamin D3 Oil online
Our Vitamin D3 Oil is always available from stock. If you encounter technical problems with our web shop, you can also order / buy the product via eMail or by phone.