Fish Oil with a high content of Omega 3, without heavy metals and Dioxines
Our fish oil has its origin from sustainable fishing stocks in Norway and has a remarkably high content of omega-3 fatty acids and we additionally add astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the alga Haematococcus pluvialis. As our product is tasteless and not presented in capsule form, our Omega-3 Vida can easily be taken by children. If you are looking for a supplement for you Omega 3 needs, then with our Omega 3 Vida product you have come to the right place and you will find a product of very high quality.
10 ml of Oil contains 1150 mg EPA and 1000 mg DHA.
EPA, DHA and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are unsaturated fatty acids that are essential for the human body, i.e. they cannot be produced by the body itself. In the past, these fatty acids were also known as vitamin F. Omega-3 fatty acids are found mainly in algae, plants and fish. Algae and plants contain omega-3 acids mainly in the form of α-linolenic acid, while fatty fish and krill contain them mostly as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) .
Bioavailability of omega-3 fish oil and TG content
In the natural fish oil all fatty acids are contained in triglyceride structure. A glycerol contains 3 fatty acids. In the course of the concentration, the triple structures are broken down (intensified), undesirable fatty acids are removed and then reassembled to triglyceride. The retransformation back into triglycerides is time-consuming and cost-intensive. This is why most manufacturers today only offer the artificial ester form. However, this form has no value for the body as it is not bioavailable. The triglyceride content thus says something about the quality of the concentrate. The higher the triglyceride content, the better the absorption or bioavailability of the triglycerides in the intestine. This would be 100% optimal. Omega-3 Vida has a triglyceride content of at least 90% in the concentrate compared to conventional fish oils with 50-70%.
Good for the brain, eyes and heart
Omega-3 Vida has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids. Amongst other things, these have the following functions:
- EPA and DHA contribute to a normal heart function (from 250 mg EPA and DHA = 1/8 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal brain function (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision (from 250 mg DHA = 1/4 tablespoon daily).
- DHA and EPA contribute to normal blood pressure. (from daily 3 g DHA and EPA = 1 1/2 tablespoon.
- Please note – do not take more than 5 g DHA and EPA per day!
If a pregnant or breastfeeding women is taking DHA, it contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain in the fetus or breastfed infant. The following conditions should be noted – a mother should take 250 mg of DHA and EPA and preferably add another 200 mg of DHA (= 1/4 tablespoon Omega-3 Vida) to her diet on a daily basis. Do not exceed more than 450 mg DHA and EPA per day.
A supplementation of omega-3 fatty acids is particularly important for:
- People whose eating habits rarely include fatty fish or krill.
- People for whom the condition of their eyes, heart and brain is an important criteria
What is the difference between Fish Oil and linolenic acid from alea and plants?
An adult can partially convert the α linolenic acid found in algae or plants into EPA and DHA, although only in small amounts. Only about 10% of alpha-linolenic acid is converted to EPA and DHA from plant forms. For this reason, it can be useful to consume omega-3 fatty acids in the form of krill or fish oil.
What are the advantages of Omega-3 Vida?
- High concentration: We have a concentration of 2750 mg omega-3 fatty acids per 10 ml (= 1 tablespoon).
- Excellent TOTOX value: The proof of absolutely fresh oil. Read more about the TOTOX value here (German).
- No chemicals: The bottles are filled under oxygen-free conditions. We do not use any preservatives. A shelf life of 36 months is ensured.
- Taste: Omega-3 Vida tastes neutral and is thus also suitable for children. We use a natural lemon aroma to enhance the taste.
- Enriched with: astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the algae Haematococcus pluvialis
- Overfishing: Our fish oil comes from Norway. It is fished in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way, complying with all EU regulations.
- No heavy metals: Omega-3 Vida does not contain any harmful heavy metals as we clean the oil from Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Arsenic etc.
- No Dioxines: We also clean and check our oil for harmful dioxins/toxins such as PCB, PCDD, PCDF and Benzo[a]pyren, Chrysene etc.
Omega-3 Vida is also part of the following product bundles:
Content of 10 ml of Omega-3 Vida
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||1000 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||1150 mg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2750 mg|
Buy Omega-3 in the form of Fish Oil online now!
Buy Omega-3 online now! You will receive a product with high-quality raw materials and an optimized recipe, which is gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product Information Omega-3 Vida Fish Oil
Omega-3 Vida contains 250 ml of tasteless fish oil. Availability – currently in Stock. Ingredients: Cod liver oil (Norway), fish oil concentrate, natural lemon flavour, astaxanthin-rich oleoresin from the algae Haematococcus pluvialis
Information about the high quality of Omega-3 Vida
Toxin-free: Omega-3 Vida is purified and freed from toxins. We control our fish oil for harmful heavy metals such as arsenic, cadmium, mercury and lead as well as toxins such as benzo[a]pyrene, PCBs and dioxin-like substances. The bottle used has a CE mark and is approved for food and certain pharmaceuticals.
Excellent TOTOX value: The TOTOX value is a measure of the oxidation value of an oil. The higher the value, the more rancid the oil; the lower the value, the fresher the oil. According to international organizations, the TOTOX value for an omega-3 oil should not exceed 26 (read more in this encyclopedia article, German). The TOTOX value of Omega-3 Vida is an excellent 2.2 and is proof of the outstanding quality of our fish oil.
Omega-3 Vida contains the following nutrients per 100 ml:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 11’500 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 10’000 mg
- Total Omega-3: ≥ 27’500 mg
For allergy sufferers: Contains fish.
What contains 2000mg EPA/DHA?
Omega-3 Vida is available at our local Pharmacy or Health Care Shop.
Safe also for Athletes
Safe for athletes (commitment to clean sport: Omega-3 Vida is regularly tested for selected doping substances).
Our product Omega-3 Vida is regularly tested for selected doping substances.
10 ml (= 1 Table Spoon) daily with a high-fat main meal. (For pregnant or breastfeeding women: max. 1/4 Table Spoon per day)
Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place and out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Datasheet of Omega-3 Vida
You can find all product information in the Datasheet Omega-3 Vida.